Auto Repair Welcome NC
Perryman’s Alignment and Auto Repair is the hub of auto repair services. We are a trusted auto repair shop with skilled technicians who can care for any car. Expect excellent services, affordable pieces, and customer satisfaction. Trust us to get your car running smoothly again.
Signs You Need Auto Repair Services
Not sure if you need auto repair services? That’s okay because your car will tell you! You can keep an eye out for the following sure signs that you need auto repair services.
It is important to note that you do not have to wait for these signs. You can always take your car to the shop if you are worried about something.
● Fluid leaks. Nothing should be dripping from your car. The fluids in the car operate multiple systems. Therefore, leaking means less efficiency in system operations. So, if you notice any fluid leaking from any part of your vehicle, ensure that you get auto repairs.
● Strange noises. No, your car should not be making that strange noise. If you notice any strange noises coming from any part of the car, you likely need auto repair services. It could be a problem with your engine, brakes, or a sign of wearing. Either way, do not ignore it and visit an auto repair shop.
● Burning or chemical smells. Strange burning or chemical smells coming from your car is another indication that you need auto repairs. Even something like a dirty laundry smell from the AC means that you have mold growth in your vents. Therefore, do not keep driving in an oddly-smelling vehicle.
● Increased exhaust smoke. Change in emissions is a reason to visit your auto repair shop. If your car spews more exhaust or in a weird color, there could be something wrong with it. For example, dark coloured exhaust means that your car is burning too much fuel and you are spending too much on gas. You could also notice white or blue smoke so keep your eyes open.
● Vibrations. Whether it’s your steering wheel or the entire car, vibrations indicate something wrong. Not only are vibrations annoying, but they could also make vehicle control difficult. Therefore, ensure you visit an auto repair shop.
● Check engine light. If your check engine light comes on, you need to get your engine checked immediately. This is a warning light that shows you need immediate attention. Do not ignore it, and visit your auto repair shop as soon as possible.
Call Us For Auto Repair In Welcome, NC
Perryman’s Alignment and Auto Repair is ideal for auto repair services. We are located in Lexington, NC, where every October is barbecue month, complete with a festival attracting 150,000 visitors annually.
Besides great barbecue, you will find excellent auto repair services from our technicians. We serve our residents plus surrounding communities. So if you are in Welcome, come down to our shop today to enjoy exceptional services.
We are fast, reliable, and dedicated to making your experience memorable. Trust us for auto repair services at an affordable price.